Couscous Vegetable Timbales
2 medium, sliced
1 clove(s), medium, minced
Roasted red peppers (packed in water)
½ cup(s), (water-packed), chopped
Low-fat vinaigrette salad dressing
1 medium, coarsely chopped
1 tsp, chopped
1 large, beaten
- Bring water to a boil. Stir in couscous; cover and remove from heat. Let stand 5 minutes.
- Melt butter in large skillet. Add scallions and garlic, cook 1 minute. Add zucchini, peppers, capers, oregano and salt. Cook 5 minutes. Remove from heat.
- Add cooked couscous to vegetable mixture. Cool slightly. Add egg; mix well.
- Spray baking sheet with cooking spray. Fill 1/4 cup measuring cup with couscous mixture; invert onto prepared sheet. Repeat steps until all couscous mixture is used up. Brush vinaigrette over top of each.
- Bake at 350°F for 15 minutes. Serve immediately. Yields 2 timbales per serving.