- 8 medium corn tortilla(s), cut into 4 wedges each
- 4 spray(s) olive oil cooking spray, or enough to coat tortillas
- 1/2 tsp table salt
- 4 cup(s), shredded romaine lettuce, shredded
- 1 pound(s) roasted skinless boneless chicken breast, shredded
- 1/2 cup(s) shredded reduced-fat Mexican-style cheese
- 1/2 cup(s) fat free sour cream
- 1/4 cup(s) fat free salsa
- 1/2 tsp cumin seeds, or Adobo seasoning
- 1 cup(s) fresh tomato(es), diced
- 1/2 tsp hot pepper sauce
Preheat oven to 400ºF. Coat a large baking sheet with olive oil-flavoured cooking spray.
Arrange tortillas on baking sheet; spray tortillas with cooking spray and sprinkle with salt. Bake until golden, about 10 minutes.
Arrange tortillas in bottom and up sides of 4 salad bowls. Divide lettuce, chicken, tomatoes and cheese amongst four bowls.
Whisk together sour cream, salsa, cumin and pepper sauce. Drizzle about 3 tablespoons dressing over each salad.