Chicken stock (Slow Cooker)
Chicken, wing, rotisserie, with skin
2 medium, halved
2 rib(s), medium, cut up
1 large, halved
3 clove(s), medium
1 tsp(s), 10 whole peppercorns
- In a 6-qt Instant Pot, combine 3 lb chicken wings or other chicken parts; 2 carrots, halved; 2 or 3 celery stalks, cut up; 1 unpeeled large onion, halved; 4 or 5 parsley sprigs; 3 unpeeled large garlic cloves; 1 or 2 bay leaves; 10 whole black peppercorns, and 2 tsp kosher salt.
- Add enough water to cover, about 3 qt. (Water should not go above mark in pot.) Lock lid, making sure vent is closed.
- Press Pressure Cook and select High Pressure; set cooking time for 40 minutes.
- When time is up, press Cancel to turn off pot. Allow pressure to naturally release for 20 minutes.
- Move steam release valve to Venting position to release remaining pressure. Strain stock through a sieve set over a large bowl. Discard solids. Let stock cool; skim off fat from surface.