- 1 medium green pepper(s), chopped
- 1 medium uncooked zucchini, chopped
- 6 oz roasted skinless boneless chicken breast, cubed
- 1/2 cup(s) frozen corn kernels, thawed or fresh
- 1/2 small uncooked onion(s), minced
- 1/4 cup(s) plain fat free yogurt
- 1/4 tsp cumin seeds
- 1/4 tsp chili powder
- 1/4 tsp table salt
- 8 oz fat free flour tortilla(s), about 4 burrito-size tortillas
- 1 cup(s) fat free salsa
Preheat oven to 350ºF.
In a nonstick pan, lightly sauté pepper and zucchini until slightly cooked, about 3 to 4 minutes.
Combine chicken, pepper, zucchini, corn and onion with yogourt, cumin, chili powder and salt.
Place 1/4 of mixture in centre of each tortilla. Fold in sides of tortillas and then roll closed from bottom. Place each burrito, opening-side down, in a baking pan; cover burritos with salsa. Bake until tortillas begin to brown and filling warms through, about 15 to 20 minutes.