Bean Tostadas with Corn Salsa
Cooked black beans
15½ oz, or can pinto, rinsed and drained
Fat free salsa
Canned yellow corn
8 oz, drained
Low fat shredded cheddar cheese
1 cup(s), shredded, shredded
½ item(s), medium, diced
Fat free sour cream
2 medium, thinly sliced
2 Tbsp, chopped
4 medium, 6-inches each
- Preheat oven to 450°F (230°C).
- Arrange tortillas in a single layer on a baking sheet and bake until crisp and light brown around edges, 5 to 7 minutes.
- Meanwhile, in a small saucepan, mix beans and 1/2 cup salsa. Cook, stirring as needed and mashing beans, until heated through, about 5 minutes.
- In a small bowl, mix remaining 1/2 cup of salsa and corn.
- Place tortillas on plates. Spread each with bean mixture, then top with cheese, lettuce, corn mixture, avocado, sour cream, scallions and cilantro.