How to become a WW Lifetime member
In your Workshop, you may have heard people refer to themselves as "lifetime" members of WW. But what does that mean? We'll talk through how to achieve, and keep, your Lifetime membership and how you can receive free Workshops and digital tools.
What does "Lifetime" mean on WW?
Lifetime membership is a way for us to recognize and honour members. We want to inspire you to reach your personal weight loss and wellness goals and, perhaps more importantly, help you maintain them for the long haul.
When you achieve Lifetime, you'll receive a complimentary subscription to our digital tools and Workshops.
How do I become a Lifetime member?
To obtain a Lifetime membership, you'll need to:
- Be 18 or older.
- Join as a Workshop + Digital member. (Lifetime is not currently available to Digital-only or Healthy Habits members.)
- When you join, you must have at least 5 lbs to lose and a BMI over 20.
- Reach your goal weight within a healthy BMI. (If you need a weight goal that's over a healthy BMI, you can be eligible for Lifetime membership if you submit a health care provider’s note detailing an appropriate weight goal for you.)
- Complete the 6-week maintenance program. That means at least 6 weeks of maintaining your weight goal.
- Weigh in at least twice at your Workshop during the 6-week maintenance period.
- Be no more than 2 lbs over your goal weight at the final maintenance weigh-in
How do I keep my Lifetime membership?
- You must weigh in at your first Workshop in each calendar month.
- You must be no more than 2 lbs above your goal weight.
If you meet this criteria, you will have free access to Workshops, Wellness Check-ins, and digital tools!
Free digital access will automatically extend to the last day of the next month. If you exceed your goal weight by more than 2 lbs, you can purchase a Monthly Pass or pay the weekly Workshop fee.
Do I have to pay any fees?
As a Lifetime Member you don't have to pay for any missed Workshops or registration fees unless you haven't weighed in since the previous calendar month or are 2 lbs or more above your goal weight.
How can I confirm my Lifetime status?
Connect with a WW staff member at a location near you and they can help you confirm your Lifetime membership status.
Still have questions?
Check out our FAQs
Chat with a Coach—they can help.
Check out #lifetimemember on Connect