SmartPoints: 6 | Prep Time: 10 min | Cook Time: 40 min | Serves: 4 | Difficulty: Easy
Our hearty and potato-packed poutine makes the perfect side dish for any late summer meal.
- 2 spray(s) cooking spray
- 2 large uncooked whole white potato(es), peeled and cut into thin wedges
- 1 tsp table salt, ground black pepper to taste
- 1 cup(s) canned beef gravy, fat-free
- 1⁄2cup(s) 2% reduced fat cottage cheese
- Preheat oven to 400°F (200°C).
- Coat a large baking sheet with cooking spray. Arrange potatoes on baking sheet and spray the surface with cooking spray. Sprinkle salt and black pepper over potatoes. Bake 35 to 40 minutes, until potatoes are tender and golden.
- Heat gravy in a small saucepan over low heat.
- Remove potatoes from oven and transfer to a serving platter. Top with gravy and cheese curds. Serve immediately.