Vegetarian lunch recipes
5 tips to making the perfect rice paper roll
• Fill the rice paper wraps with your lean protein of choice, fresh vegetables such as cucumber, carrots, capsicum, and herbs like coriander and mint for lots of flavour.
• Soften the rice paper in warm water before you add the rest of the ingredients, but don’t soak it for too long as this will make it too soft to roll.
• Make sure you have all your ingredients prepped and ready before you start rolling otherwise the rice paper will dry out.
• To store rice paper rolls in the fridge, place in a container and top with a slightly damp, clean paper towel to prevent from drying out. Cover and refrigerate until required.
• Planning on taking your rolls to work with you? Wrap each roll in plastic wrap to keep it fresh.