You don't have to wait for Christmas lunch to enjoy delicious food. Kickstart Christmas Day with these breakfast ideas!
5 ways to make festive breakfasts
- Create gingerbread pancakes by adding spices like ground ginger, cinnamon, nutmeg and allspice to your batter. Top with fresh ZeroPoint berries which are in season.
- Make a homemade granola and add your favourite festive spices and orange zest. Make an extra batch for a homemade Christmas gift. Pop your muesli into mini mason jars and tie with a festive ribbon.
- Mould pancakes into shapes like Santa, reindeer or a snowman. Best of all you can whip up a simple 2 ingredient pancake batter using bananas and eggs.
- Lay your fruit platter out in a festive wreath or tree shape. It's a simple way to add a Christmas touch to breakfast.
- Think Christmas colours. Add some baby spinach, cherry tomatoes or capsicum to your scrambled eggs for 0 SmartPoints.
0 SmartPoints fruit salad breakfast
Want to save your SmartPoints Budget for Christmas ham, turkey or pudding? Enjoy a ZeroPoint fruit salad celebrating all the beautiful fruit in season this time of year. Think strawberries, blueberries, passionfruit, cherries, mangos, grapes—the list is endless! Make a simple syrup with lime, fresh mint and coconut water to take your fruit salad to the next level.