Tropical fruit with passionfruit sauce
- 1/3 cup(s) Passionfruit, pulp (80ml)
- 1 tbs lime juice
- 1 tsp honey
- 1 medium mango, thinly sliced
- 150 g Pineapple, thinly sliced
- 1 medium Kiwifruit, thinly sliced
- 1/2 cup(s) no-fat fruit flavoured yoghurt, (120g)
- 1 tsp lime zest
Place passionfruit, juice and honey in a small saucepan over medium-high heat and bring to the boil. Reduce heat and simmer, uncovered, for 2 minutes or until slightly thickened. Set syrup aside to cool.
Meanwhile, layer mango, pineapple and kiwifruit in 2 serving glasses. Pour over cooled syrup. Serve topped with yoghurt and sprinkled with lime zest.
- SERVING SUGGESTION: Toasted fruit muffin spread with 1 teaspoon canola spread. For gluten free, serve with gluten-free bread.