Decadence, thy name is triple chocolate cake
- 100 g Reduced fat oil spread
- 3/4 cup(s) caster sugar, (165g)
- 2 medium Egg
- 5 tub(s) Nestle Soleil Mousse, Chocolate, (5x62g tubs)
- 1/3 cup(s) skim milk, (80ml)
- 2 tbs cocoa powder
- 1 1/2 cup(s) white self-raising flour, (225g)
- 70 g dark chocolate, melted
- 120 g Strawberries, halved or quartered
- 1 x 3 second spray(s) oil spray
Preheat oven to 180°C or 160°C fan-forced. Lightly spray a 6cm-deep, 22cm-round cake tin with oil, then line base and side with baking paper. Using electric beaters, beat spread and sugar in a large bowl for 1–2 minutes or until light and fluffy. Beat in eggs, one at a time. Fold in 1 tub chocolate mousse and milk, then fold in cocoa powder and flour.
Spoon mixture into prepared tin and bake for 40 minutes or until a skewer inserted in centre comes out clean. Stand for 10 minutes. Turn cake, top side up, onto a wire rack to cool.
Carefully cut cake in half horizontally. Spread one half with remaining mousse, then top with remaining cake half. Place cake onto a serving plate. Spread melted chocolate over the top and serve decorated with strawberries.