- 1 medium fresh lemon(s), sliced
- 1 cup(s) fresh thyme, (8 lemon thyme sprigs)
- 600 g Snapper, raw, (4 x 150 g fillets) boneless skinless
- 500 g Brussels sprout, raw, coarsely shredded
- 1 medium Capsicum, red, raw, thinly sliced
- 1 medium Capsicum, yellow, raw, thinly sliced
- 2 clove(s) fresh garlic, sliced
- 1 whole fresh red chilli, thinly sliced
- 1 medium fresh lemon(s), cut into wedges
Line a 30cm bamboo steamer with baking paper. Place steamer over a wok or saucepan of simmering water (ensure base of steamer does not touch water).
Arrange lemon slices and thyme over fish. Place fish in steamer. Steam, covered, for 6–8 minutes or until just cooked through (see note). Meanwhile, heat a non-stick wok over medium-high heat. Stir-fry sprouts and capsicums with 2 tablespoons water for 5 minutes or until softened.
Add garlic and chilli and stir-fry for 1 minute or until fragrant. Season fish with pepper and serve with vegetables and lemon wedges.
- TIPS: You can use any firm white fish fillets for this recipe. Cooking time will vary depending on the thickness of the fish. Try adding 2 cups (340g) steamed brown rice to serve or swapping snapper for 500g skinless lean chicken breast fillets (fat trimmed, halved).