- 2/3 cup(s) blanched almonds, (110g)
- 1/4 cup(s) dry rolled oats, (20g)
- 1 tbs linseed or flaxseed
- 6 individual Dates, pitted
- 120 g dried apple, (2 cups) coarsely chopped
- 1/2 tsp ground cinnamon
Process almonds and oats in a food processor until finely chopped (do not over-process). Add linseeds, dates, apple and cinnamon. Process until well combined.
Roll rounded teaspoons of mixture into balls. Place on a plate. Cover and place in fridge for 1 hour before serving.
- TIPS: If the mixture is a little sticky, place it in the freezer for 15 minutes before rolling. Store leftovers in an airtight container in the fridge for up to 5 days.