- 4 medium egg(s)
- 2 piece(s) Mountain bread, Wrap, Wholewheat
- 30 g baby spinach leaves
- 100 g smoked salmon
- 2 individual green shallots, cut into 10cm pieces
- 3 individual radish, cut into matchsticks
- 1 x 3 second spray(s) oil spray
Whisk the eggs and 1 tablespoon water in a large jug until combined. Season with salt and black pepper.
Lightly spray a 20cm frying pan with oil and heat over medium-high heat. Add one-half of the egg and swirl to coat wok. Cook for 1 minute or until just set. Transfer the omelette to a plate. Repeat with the remaining egg to make a second omelette.
Lay the sheets of mountain bread flat on a clean work surface. Top each sheet with half the spinach, an omelette, half the salmon, shallot and radish and roll to enclose the filling. Cut each roll in half and serve.
- TIP: To prevent the delicate mountain bread from splitting, dab any excess moisture from the washed spinach with kitchen paper before placing it on the bread.