This tasty salmon and corn Pâté served with Weight Watchers Dijon Honey Mustard Nibblies makes the perfect flavoursome snack.
- 2 can(s) pink salmon canned in springwater, drained, (2x95g cans)
- 130 g Corn, kernels, canned in brine, drained
- 200 g Weight Watchers Cottage Cheese, (1 cup)
- 2 individual green shallots, thinly sliced
- 2 tsp baby capers, rinsed, drained
- 2 packet(s) Weight Watchers Nibblies, Dijon Honey Mustard, (2x19g packets)
Reserve 2 tablespoons of both salmon and corn.
Place cottage cheese, shallots and remaining salmon and corn in a small bowl and stir to combine. Spoon into a serving bowl.
Sprinkle pâté with capers, reserved salmon and corn. Serve with crackers.
- TIP: Weight Watchers Dijon Honey Mustard Nibblies available in meetings or on the WW online shop.