A delicious lighter version of the classic Nicoise salad.
- 400 g baby potato, new variety, halved
- 150 g green beans, trimmed
- 2 medium egg(s)
- 3 medium Tomato, roma, cut into thin wedges
- 425 g Tuna, canned in springwater, drained, flaked
- 1 medium onion, red, thinly sliced
- 60 g black olives, drained, pitted variety
- 1 cup(s) fresh flat-leaf parsley, leaves picked off stem
- 3 tbs reduced-fat French dressing, (1/4 cup)
1. Boil, steam or microwave the potatoes and beans, separately, until just tender. Drain, rinse under cold water.
2. Meanwhile, cook the eggs in a small saucepan of boiling water for 8 minutes or until hard-boiled. Rinse under cold water. Peel, cut in quarters.
3. Combine potatoes, beans, eggs and remaining ingredients in a large serving bowl. Toss gently. Serve.