- 500 g Pumpkin, butternut, raw, cut into 5mm thick slices
- 2 bunch(es) Asparagus, raw, cut into 5cm lengths
- 432 g trimmed pork medallion steak, (Buy 480g)
- 16 g fresh sage, (16 leaves)
- 4 slice(s) prosciutto, (60g)
- 1 medium Apple, green, unpeeled, fresh, Granny Smith, finely chopped
- 1/4 cup(s) fresh mint, finely shredded
- 1 tbs lemon juice
- 120 g rocket leaves, baby
- 1 tbs olive oil
- 1 x 3 second spray(s) oil spray
Preheat a chargrill or barbecue over medium heat. Lightly spray pumpkin with oil. Season with salt and pepper. Cook, in batches, for 1-2 minutes each side or until lightly charred and tender. Transfer to a plate.
Cook asparagus for 2 minutes each side or until just tender. Transfer to a plate.
Lay 2 sage leaves over the top of each pork steak. Turn pork over and top with remaining sage. Wrap a prosciutto slice around each steak to enclose sage.
Cook pork for 2-3 minutes each side or until just cooked through. Transfer to a plate. Cover pork with foil and set aside to rest for 5 minutes.
Meanwhile, combine apple, mint and half the juice in a small bowl. Place rocket, pumpkin and asparagus in a large bowl. Drizzle with oil and remaining juice. Toss to combine. Top pork with apple salsa and serve with salad.
- TIP: You can use a firm pear and coriander instead of apple and mint.