Roasted salmon with sesame and tamari dressing
- 300 g pumpkin, butternut, raw, cut into 2.5cm pieces
- 350 g brussels sprouts, halved
- 350 g broccoli, cut into florets
- 250 g cherry tomato
- 500 g skinless salmon, Buy 4 x125g
- 1 tsp sesame seeds
- 1/2 tsp Chinese five spice
- 1 1/2 tbs Tamari, salt-reduced
- 1 tbs mirin, gluten-free
- 1 tsp sesame oil
- 1 tsp fresh ginger, finely grated
Preheat oven to 200°C or 180°C fan-forced. Line a baking tray with baking paper.
Place pumpkin on prepared tray and lightly spray with oil. Bake for 20 minutes. Add Brussels sprouts to tray. Bake for 10 minutes.
Add broccoli, tomatoes and salmon to tray. Sprinkle salmon with sesame seeds and five-spice powder. Bake for 10 minutes or until fish is just cooked through and vegetables are tender.
Meanwhile, combine tamari, mirin, oil and ginger in a bowl. Serve fish and vegetables drizzled with tamari dressing.
- TIP: You can use 4 x 150g skinless firm white fish fillets instead of salmon.