Prawn salad with broad beans, charred corn, watercress and chipotle dressing
- 2 clove(s) fresh garlic, crushed
- 1 whole fresh red chilli, deseeded, finely chopped
- 1 tbs olive oil
- 500 g green prawns, peeled, tails intact
- 2 bunch(es) fresh asparagus, trimmed, halved
- 4 individual fresh corn, thawed
- 300 g frozen broad beans
- 1 tbs lime juice
- 1 tsp Fountain Sauce, Chipotle
- 1 tsp honey
- 2 cup(s) watercress, picked
- 1 x 3 second spray(s) oil spray
Combine garlic, chilli, and 2 tsp oil in a large bowl. Add prawns and toss to coat.
Preheat a barbecue or chargrill on medium-high. Lightly spray prawns, asparagus and corn cobs with olive oil. Cook corn, turning, for 7-8 minutes or until lightly charred and tender. Cook prawns and asparagus for 3 minutes, turning, or until prawns are just cooked through and asparagus is tender.
Meanwhile, steam broad beans over a saucepan of boiling water for 2 minutes or until just tender. Drain. Peel and discard skins.
Cut kernels from corn. Whisk lime juice, chipotle sauce, honey and 2 tsp olive oil in a large bowl until combined. Add prawns, asparagus, corn, broad beans and watercress leaves. Toss gently to combine.
- TIP: We love the peppery flavour of watercress but you can use any salad leaves you like.