This bright and bold salad is a visual sensation, with splashes of yellow, green, red, pink and white dazzling your guest’s eyes!
- 3 medium yellow capsicum, quartered
- 1 large eggplant, thinly sliced lengthways
- 3 medium zucchini, thinly sliced lengthways
- 200 g cherry tomato, red grape variety, halved lengthways
- 1/3 cup(s) 99% fat-free plain yoghurt, (80g)
- 1 tbs lemon juice
- 1 clove(s) garlic, crushed
- 2 tsp tahini, sesame seed paste
- 1/4 tsp ground cumin
- 1/4 cup(s) fresh flat-leaf parsley, chopped
- 1 medium Pomegranate, seeds removed
- 2 x 3 second spray(s) oil spray
Heat a grill on high and line the grill tray with foil. Place the capsicum, skin-side up, on the prepared tray and cook under the grill for 8 minutes or until the skin blackens. Transfer to a large bowl. Cover and set aside.
Lightly spray both sides of the eggplant slices with olive oil. Arrange the eggplant, in a single layer, on the foil-lined grill tray and cook under the grill for 4 minutes each side or until browned and tender. Transfer to a plate and cover to keep warm. Spray zucchini and tomato with oil and grill for 4 minutes.
Place the yoghurt, lemon juice, garlic, tahini, cumin and 2 teaspoons of water in a small bowl. Season with salt and pepper and whisk to combine.
Peel the capsicum, discard the skin and cut the flesh into thick strips. Arrange the capsicum, eggplant and zucchini on a platter. Top with the tomato and half the parsley. Drizzle with the dressing and sprinkle with remaining parsley and pomegranate seeds.