Chopped grapes, watermelon, strawberries and kiwifruits give these popsicles a beautiful burst of colour and flavour.
- 170 ml Passionfruit, pulp, canned
- 1/2 cup(s) green grapes, (90g, white), chopped, seedless
- 1/2 cup(s) Watermelon, (90g), peeled, chopped
- 1/2 cup(s) Rockmelon or cantaloupe, (90g), peeled, chopped
- 1/2 cup(s) Strawberries, (80g), peeled, chopped
- 90 g kiwifruit, gold, peeled, raw, (1/2 cup), peeled, chopped
- 80 ml Cordial base, diet, 25% citrus juice (orange, lemon or lime), (1/3 cup) or tropical juice
Place passionfruit pulp, grapes, watermelon, rockmelon, strawberries and kiwifruit in a bowl. Toss to combine. Divide fruit mixture among twelve 1/3 cup (80ml) capacity iceblock moulds.
Place cordial in a jug. Add 1¼ cups (310ml) cold water and stir to combine. Pour cordial mixture into iceblock moulds. Insert iceblock sticks or press lids on firmly. Freeze for 6 hours or overnight. Serve.