- 1 individual green shallots, chopped
- 1 clove(s) fresh garlic, crushed
- 85 g zucchini, zoodles
- 25 g Carrot, raw, shredded
- 2 medium Egg, lightly beaten
- 25 g bocconcini, baby, torn
- 2 x 3 second spray(s) oil spray
Preheat grill on high. Lightly spray a 20cm ovenproof frying pan with oil and heat over medium-high heat. Cook shallot, stirring, for 1 minute. Add garlic, zucchini spaghetti and carrot (see note) and cook, stirring, adding a splash of water to create steam, for 1–2 minutes or until just softened.
Pour over eggs and cook for 30 seconds or until nearly set. Cook under grill for 30 seconds. Spread cheese over half the omelette and cook for 30 seconds or until cheese has just melted. Fold to serve.
- TIP: Zucchini spaghetti (zoodles) can be done using a spiralizer or julienne peeler to create long thin strips, or zoodles and shredded carrot are sold in packets in the fresh produce section of most supermarkets.