Mustard pork cutlets with apple, fennel and blue cheese
- 1 tbs lemon juice
- 1 tbs wholegrain mustard
- 2 tsp honey
- 2 medium Apple, cut into wedges
- 2 baby Fennel bulb, cut into wedges
- 4 small parsnip, cut into wedges
- 1 medium Lemon, cut into wedges
- 480 g trimmed pork loin chop, (Buy 4x150g cutlets), fat trimmed
- 1 x 3 second spray(s) oil spray
- 40 g Cheese, danish blue
Preheat oven to 200°C or 180°C fan-forced. Line a baking tray with baking paper. Combine juice, mustard and honey in a small bowl. Set aside.
Place apple, fennel, parsnip, lemon and cutlets on prepared tray. Lightly spray with oil and bake for 20 minutes. Drizzle with mustard mixture and bake for 5 minutes or until pork is cooked to your liking. Transfer pork to a plate. Cover pork with foil and set aside to rest for 5 minutes.
Crumble cheese over vegetables and bake for 5 minutes or until cheese has melted and vegetables are golden and tender. Serve pork with vegetables.
- SERVING SUGGESTION: Baby rocket or witlof leaves. TIP: You can use 4 x 150g chicken breast fillets instead of pork.