Minty raspberry and lime crush icy poles
- 150 g fresh raspberries, (see tips)
- 1 tbs fresh mint, chopped
- 1 tsp lime rind, finely grated
- 1 cup(s) soda water, (250ml)
- 60 ml Cordial base, diet, 25% citrus juice (orange, lemon or lime), (1/4 cup)
- 1 tbs lime juice
Place raspberries in a medium bowl. Crush with the back of a fork. Stir in mint and lime rind. Spoon mixture into six ½-cup (125ml) capacity ice-block moulds.
Combine soda water, cordial and lime juice in a jug. Pour into ice-block moulds. Insert sticks and freeze for 4 hours or until frozen.
Dip moulds in hot water for 5-10 seconds and gently pull ice-blocks out.
- TIP: You can also use frozen raspberries. Partially thaw before crushing.