- Preheat oven to 180°C. Line a baking tray with baking paper.
- Place couscous in a medium heatproof bowl. Add 1 cup (250ml) boiling water. Stir, cover and set aside for 6-7 minutes or until liquid has absorbed. Scrape with a fork to separate grains.
- Cut a deep pocket in the side of each chicken breast (do not cut all the way through). Spoon couscous into pockets, pressing firmly, and secure with a toothpick.
- Lightly spray a large non-stick frying pan with oil and heat over high heat. Cook chicken for 1 minute each side or until browned. Transfer to prepared tray. Bake for 12-15 minutes or until cooked through. Transfer chicken to a plate. Cover with foil and set aside to rest for 5 minutes before removing toothpicks.
- Meanwhile, combine salad leaves, tomatoes, corn, fava beans and juice in a large bowl. Season with salt and pepper and toss to combine. Serve salad with chicken.
SERVING SUGGESTION: Lime wedges. TIPS: You can use WW Roasted Chickpeas instead of WW Fava Beans. You can use fresh corn kernels instead of frozen. ADD IT: ½ medium avocado (chopped) to salad in Step 5. SWAP IT: Corn for 1 small yellow capsicum (sliced).