This bright dip is perfect for entertaining or spread on crackers for a quick snack.
- 1/2 medium eggplant, thickly sliced
- 1 large zucchini, thickly sliced
- 2 tsp olive oil
- 150 g roasted capsicum, not in oil, finely chopped
- 1 tbs balsamic dressing
- 1/4 cup(s) fresh basil, finely shredded
- 5 packet(s) WW Nibblies, Sweet Chilli and Lime, (5 x18g packets)
Preheat a chargrill or barbecue over high heat. Toss eggplant and zucchini with oil and season with salt and pepper. Cook for 2 minutes each side or until tender. Transfer to a plate. Set aside for 10 minutes to cool.
Finely chop eggplant and zucchini. Combine eggplant, zucchini, capsicum, balsamic dressing and basil in a medium bowl. Season with salt and pepper. Serve with crackers.
- TIPS: • You can chargrill fresh capsicum until the skin is blackened, then peel and chop it instead of using bottled capsicum.