- 4 medium Figs, halved
- 2 individual Strawberries, chopped, plus extra to serve
- 50 g Blueberries, or frozen, thawed
- 50 g Raspberries, or frozen, thawed
- 3/4 cup(s) 99% fat-free plain Greek yoghurt, (180g)
Preheat a chargrill or barbecue over high heat. Cook figs, cut-side down, for 1 minute each side or until charred (do not overcook).
Meanwhile, place strawberries, blueberries and raspberries in a medium bowl. Using the back of a fork, mash berries until almost smooth. Stir in yoghurt. Top yoghurt mixture with extra chopped strawberries and serve with figs.
- TIP: You can cover the chargrill or barbecue pan with a sheet of baking paper to stop the figs from sticking. Just make sure it doesn’t overhang the sides or it could catch alight. When figs are not in season you can grill other fresh fruit such as apricots, peaches, nectarines or pineapple.