- 2 tbs LSA seed mix (linseed, sunflower, almond), (see note)
- 4 piece(s) pecans, (2 tbs) pieces, lightly toasted ( see tip)
- 1 tbs pepitas
- 1 tbs Seeds, chia
- 1/4 cup(s) dried apricots, (35g) coarsely chopped
- 125 g fresh blueberries
- 125 g fresh raspberries
- 250 g fresh strawberries, quartered
- 2 cup(s) 99% fat-free plain Greek yoghurt, (480g)
Process LSA, pecans, pepitas, chia and apricots in a small food processor until finely chopped.
Divide blueberries, raspberries and strawberries among serving bowls. Sprinkle with half the chia mixture. Dollop with yoghurt and sprinkle with remaining chia mixture to serve.
- TIP: Store chia sprinkle in an airtight container in the fridge for up to 1 week.