- 500 g Ling fillet, boneless, skinless
- 15 g reduced-salt taco seasoning mix, (½ 30g packet)
- 2 tsp olive oil
- 120 g 99% fat-free plain Greek yoghurt, (½ cup)
- 1/4 cup(s) fresh mint, torn
- 8 regular taco shell
- 3 cup(s) kale, raw, (90g), finely shredded
- 1 large Carrot, raw, shredded
- 1 medium Capsicum, green, raw, thinly sliced
- 1 small red onion, thinly sliced
- 1/2 medium avocado, sliced
Cut fish into 8 strips and coat in taco spice. Heat half the oil in a medium non-stick frying pan over medium heat. Cook half the fish for about 2 minutes each side or until browned and cooked through. Transfer to a plate, cover with foil. Repeat with remaining oil and fish.
Stir yoghurt and mint in a small bowl to combine.
Heat taco shells in oven for 10 minutes. Fill tacos with kale, carrot, capsicum, onion, fish, avocado and a drizzle of mint yoghurt.
- SERVING SUGGESTION: Remaining vegies on the side and steamed corn cobs.