- 300 g Dates, pitted
- 100 g dried fig(s), coarsely chopped
- 1/4 cup(s) desiccated coconut, (20g)
- 1/2 cup(s) raw cashews, unsalted (75g)
- 1/4 cup(s) dry rolled oats, (20g)
- 1/4 cup(s) cocoa powder, (25g)
- 30 g Seeds, chia, (2 tbs) white variety
Using a food processor, process the dates and figs until finely chopped. Add the coconut, cashews, oats and cocoa and process until the mixture forms a firm paste. Add 1-2 teaspoons water if necessary to bring the mixture together.
Place chia seeds on a plate. Roll 2 level teaspoons of mixture into balls and roll in the chia seeds to coat.