- 3 medium Egg, chicken, whole, raw
- 1 tbs whole egg mayonnaise
- 2 tbs 99% fat-free plain Greek yoghurt
- 1/2 tsp curry powder
- 2 piece(s) Mountain bread, Wrap, Rye, (50g)
- 1 cup(s) iceberg lettuce, shredded
- 1/4 cup(s) Celery, raw, thinly sliced, (30g)
- 40 g snowpea sprouts, trimmed
Place eggs in a saucepan of cold water and gently bring to a simmer over medium heat. Cook, uncovered, for 8–10 minutes until hard-boiled. Drain and cool in cold water.
Peel boiled eggs and finely chop. Combine the mayonnaise, yoghurt and curry powder in a medium bowl. Add egg and mix well. Season with salt and freshly ground black pepper.
Place mountain bread on a flat surface. Spoon half of the egg mixture along one short side of each piece of bread. Top with lettuce, celery and sprouts and roll to enclose. Cut in half to serve.
- TIP: You can use 2 teaspoons of finely chopped fresh chives instead of curry powder.