Crab, mango and chilli salad
- 2 tbs lime juice
- 1 tsp fish sauce
- 1 whole fresh red chilli, deseeded, finely chopped
- 350 g Crab, boiled or steamed, (crab meat)
- 1/4 cup(s) fresh mint, leaves
- 1/4 cup(s) fresh coriander, leaves
- 2 medium Lebanese cucumber, cut into ribbons
- 1 small red onion, thinly sliced
- 200 g Tomato, yellow grape tomatoes, halved
- 100 g coral lettuce, mixed lettuce leaves
- 2 medium mango, cut into cheeks
To make dressing, combine lime juice, fish sauce and chilli in a medium bowl, then add fresh crab meat, mint and coriander.
In a large bowl, toss cucumber, onion, tomatoes and lettuce, then top with the crab mixture and peeled mango cheeks. Serve immediately.