- 250 g Weight Watchers Cottage Cheese
- 4 medium egg(s)
- 280 g Corn, kernels, canned in brine, drained, (420g can, drained)
- 60 g baby spinach leaves, chopped
- 2 tbs fresh chives, chopped
- 260 g cherry tomato
- 1 serve(s) Watercress, to serve
Preheat oven to 180°C. Spray six ⅔-cup (160ml) capacity muffin tins with oil and line the bases with baking paper.
Whisk the cottage cheese and eggs in a bowl until combined. Stir in the corn, spinach, and 1½ tbs chives, and season with salt and pepper.
Divide the mixture evenly between the prepared muffin tins. Bake for 30 minutes or until set and golden.
Meanwhile, line an oven tray with baking paper. Divide tomatoes into 4 bunches and arrange on the tray. Bake for 25-30 minutes or until soft.
Leave the frittatas in the tins until cool enough to handle. Run a small knife around the insides of the tins to loosen the frittatas. Remove paper. Serve frittatas with the tomatoes topped with the remaining chives and watercress.