- 2 tsp sesame oil
- 500 g Chicken, lean breast, mince, raw
- 1 bunch(es) Broccolini, raw, coarsely chopped
- 2 tbs kecap manis
- 2 tbs sweet chilli sauce
- 1 tbs fish sauce
- 420 g fresh mixed vegetables, stir-fry mix
- 2 tbs roasted peanuts, unsalted, chopped
Heat the oil in a wok over high heat. Stir-fry the chicken, breaking up lumps, for 2 minutes or until golden. Add the broccolini and stir-fry for 1 minute.
Add the combined kecap manis, sweet chilli sauce and fish sauce and stir-fry for 1 minute. Add the stir-fry mix and stir-fry for 1 minute or until heated through. Serve the stir-fry sprinkled with the peanuts.
- SERVING SUGGESTION: 90-second microwave steamed jasmine rice.