- 2 individual fresh corn
- 600 g Ling fillet, (4x150g) firm white fish fillets
- 1 tbs ground all spice, chermoula
- 1/2 small red onion, thinly sliced
- 2 cup(s) baby spinach leaves, (60g)
- 100 g snow peas, shredded
- 1 medium red capsicum, sliced
- 1/4 cup(s) fresh coriander, leaves
- 1 whole fresh red chilli, mild, sliced
- 1 tbs olive oil
- 2 tbs Anchor, VerJuice
Heat barbecue or chargrill pan over high heat. Lightly spray corn with oil and cook for 5–7 minutes, turning occasionally, or until cooked and a little charred.
Meanwhile, lightly spray fish with oil and sprinkle with chermoula. Cook fish for 5 minutes, turning once, or until lightly browned and cooked. Remove pan from heat and cover with foil to keep fish warm.
Using a sharp knife, remove corn kernels from cobs. Combine corn kernels, red onion, spinach, snow peas, capsicum, coriander, chilli, oil and verjuice in a salad bowl. Season with salt and freshly ground black pepper and serve with chermoula grilled fish.
- SERVING SUGGESTION: 4 x 40g wholegrain rolls, warmed in oven.TIP: Chermoula is a North African spice blend that includes cumin, paprika, turmeric, cayenne pepper, garlic, onion and coriander. It is available from major supermarkets, delicatessens and specialist spice shops. Verjuice is the juice pressed from unripe grapes. Mild in flavour, it is available from major supermarkets and delicatessens.