- 1 x 3 second spray(s) oil spray
- 1/4 cup(s) Weight Watchers Buttery Spread
- 1/2 cup(s) caster sugar
- 1 medium egg(s), lightly beaten
- 1 medium egg white
- 200 g canned pineapple in natural juice, (1/2 x 400g can)
- 1 medium carrot, (120g), peeled, grated
- 1 small zucchini, (150g), trimmed, grated
- 1 3/4 cup(s) white self-raising flour, sifted
- 1 tsp bicarbonate of soda
- 1 tsp ground cinnamon
- 1/4 tsp ground nutmeg
- 125 g reduced-fat cream cheese
- 1/4 cup(s) icing mixture, (40g), sifted
- 1 tsp lemon juice
Preheat oven to 180°C. Spray a 22cm square cake pan with oil. Line base and sides with non-stick baking paper.
Using electric mixer, beat spread and caster sugar until light and creamy. Gradually add the combined egg and eggwhite, beating until combined. Stir in pineapple, carrot and zucchini. Stir in the sifted flour, bicarbonate of soda and spices.
Spoon cake mixture into pan, smooth surface. Bake for 34-40 minutes or until golden and cooked when tested with a skewer. Cool in pan.
Meanwhile, make cream cheese frosting. Using electric mixer, beat cream cheese and icing sugar until smooth. Beat in juice. Spread frosting over top of cooled cake. Cut cake into squares and serve with tea or coffee.
- Suitable to freeze when un-iced.