- 3 large Tomato, roma, halved
- 1 bunch(es) English spinach, trimmed
- 2 tsp olive oil
- 200 g Mushrooms, (button), sliced
- 3 tsp worcestershire sauce
- 4 slice(s) Hans 98% Fat Free Short Cut Bacon, (60g)
- 2 medium egg(s)
- 2 slice(s) wholegrain bread
Preheat oven to 200°C or 180°C fan-forced. Line a baking tray with baking paper. Place tomatoes cut-side up on prepared tray and lightly spray with oil. Season with salt and freshly ground black pepper. Bake for 30 minutes or until softened.
Meanwhile, boil, steam or microwave spinach for 1–2 minutes or until wilted. Drain. Cover to keep warm.
Heat 1 teaspoon oil in a large non-stick frying pan over high heat. Cook mushrooms, stirring, for 2–3 minutes or until just tender. Add Worcestershire sauce and cook for 1 minute. Transfer to a plate. Cover to keep warm.
Heat ½ teaspoon oil in same pan over high heat. Add bacon and cook, turning, for 3–4 minutes or until golden. Transfer to a plate. Cover to keep warm.
Heat remaining oil in same pan over high heat. Fry eggs for 2–3 minutes or until cooked to your liking. Toast bread and serve with eggs, roasted tomato, wilted spinach and fried mushrooms and bacon.
Toast bread and serve with eggs, roasted tomato, wilted spinach and fried mushrooms and bacon.
- You don’t need to wash mushrooms, simply wipe the tops with damp paper towel and trim the stalks.