Once you’ve made this fantastic fruit salad, all other pretenders will fall by the wayside.
- 1 cup(s) Pineapple, (half small pineapple) cut into chunks
- 2 medium mango, sliced
- 2 medium Banana, sliced
- 250 g Strawberries, halved
- 125 g Blueberries
- 2 medium Passionfruit, pulp
- 1/2 medium Lime, juiced, rind finely grated
- 60 ml Coconut water, no-added sugar, (¼ cup)
- 40 ml liqueur, (2 tbs) malibu
- 1/4 cup(s) fresh mint, sprigs, to serve
Place pineapple, mango, banana, strawberries and blueberries in a large serving bowl.
Combine passionfruit flesh, lime rind and juice with coconut water and liqueur in a small bowl. Pour over fruit and gently stir. Chill, covered, for 30 minutes to macerate.
Top with mint and serve with yoghurt and almonds.
- SERVING SUGGESTION: 99% fat-free plain yoghurt and flaked almonds.