Taking the hassle out of cooking dishes for all the family, the Philips Airfryer has been developed to make home life easier.
The Philips Airfryer uses a unique Rapid Air Technology that enables you to fry with air to make food that is crunchy on the outside and tender on the inside.
With its unique combination of fast and precise circulating hot air, an optimal temperature balance and grill element, the Airfryer allows you to fry, roast, bake or grill all kinds of delicious food. Thanks to the dishwasher-safe parts, the Airfryer is also easy to clean.
Save your SmartPoints
The WW test kitchen has been busy reviewing these recipes and found great SmartPoints value savings. For example, the recipe for crispy salmon with roasted beetroot using traditional methods would require 2 1⁄2 tbs of oil for shallow frying which would make this recipe 13 SmartPoints per serve. With the Philips Airfryer only 1 tsp of oil is required making the recipe 10 SmartPoints.
Tips to getting started
- Place your Airfryer on a level, heat-resistant bench, making sure there are several inches of space behind the Airfryer where the exhaust vent is located.
- Preheat the Airfryer for 2 or 3 minutes.
- Spray on oil. It’s worthwhile to buy a kitchen spray bottle to spritz oil on food. It’s much easier than drizzling or brushing, and you’ll use less. Or simply use nonstick spray.
- Don’t overcrowd the basket, or the food won’t crisp and brown evenly. Ideally, spread food in a single layer, or arrange it so air can circulate around.
- Turn food over halfway through the cooking time for even browning. Remember to shake the basket a couple of times during cooking to distribute the ingredients. This is especially helpful when air-frying potatoes or vegetables.
- Open the Airfryer to check for doneness—and do it as often as you like. Peeking won’t interfere with the cooking or timing.
- Clean the basket and the drawer with hot, soapy water after every use. To dry the basket and drawer after washing, put them back into the fryer, and turn it on for a couple of minutes.