Peanut Butter Cookies Recipe from Stevia Extract In The Raw®
Sponsored by Stevia Extract In The Raw®
PointsPlus™ Value: 2
Level of Difficulty: Easy
Preparation Time: 15 minutes
Cook Time: 12 minutes
Peanut Butter Cookies
- 1/2 cup whole wheat flour
- 1/2 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/2 tsp double acting baking powder
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 1/8 tsp kosher salt
- 1/2 cup unsalted butter, softened
- 1/2 cup all-natural creamy or chunky peanut butter
- 1/3 cup Stevia Extract In The Raw® Cup For Cup
- 1/2 cup Sugar In The Raw®
- 1 large egg, beaten
- 1/2 tsp pure vanilla extract
- *NOTE: 1 tsp Stevia Extract In The Raw® Cup For Cup: 0 calories, 0g fat, 0g fiber
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- In a small bowl, combine whole wheat flour, all-purpose flour, baking powder, baking soda and kosher salt; set aside.
- In a large mixing bowl, using an electric mixer, beat together butter and peanut butter until smooth. Add Stevia Extract In The Raw and Sugar In The Raw; beat until blended. Add egg and vanilla; beat just until blended.
- Shape dough into thirty-six 1-inch balls, placed two inches apart on ungreased cookie sheets. Flatten each cookie with a fork, pressing tines down to make a crisscross pattern.
- Bake until lightly golden, about 10 to 12 minutes. Remove from oven and cool on a wire rack.
- Serving size: 1 cookie