Sweet Potato Crunch Recipe from Weight Watchers Yogurt
Sweet Potato Crunch
- 4 Sweet Potatoes (8 to 9 oz. each)
- 1 1/2 cups Weight Watchers Nonfat Yogurt
- 1/2 tsp Pumpkin Pie Spice
- 1 1/2 Kosher Salt
- 2/3 cup Low fat Granola
- Cooking spray, butter flavor
- Place washed sweet potatoes in oven and bake at 350° F for approximately
40 to 60 minutes, until they are soft to the touch. After the potatoes have cooled,
remove the skin.
- Place the sweet potato flesh in a mixing bowl. Add Weight
Watchers® Vanilla Nonfat Yogurt, pumpkin pie spice and salt. Whip on medium
speed until all of the yogurt is mixed into the potatoes.
- Coat glass or ceramic
baking dish (1 1/2 to 2 quarts) with cooking spray. Scoop potato mixture into the
prepared baking dish.
- Sprinkle granola evenly across the top of the potatoes
and lightly coat with cooking spray. Bake at 350° F for approximately 40 to 50
minutes. Remove from oven and serve.
- Serving size: 1/2 cup