Dijon-Dill Chicken and Noodles Recipe from Progresso® Light
Sponsored by Progresso® Light
® Value: 8
Level of Difficulty: Easy
Prep/Cook Time: 25 Minutes
Make a complete chicken dinner for two in one skillet and in less than 30 minutes, using Progresso® Light soup.
Dijon-Dill Chicken and Noodles
- 4 oz boneless skinless chicken breast, cut into thin bite-size strips
- 1/2 cup chopped onion (1 medium)
- 1 can (18.5 oz) Progresso® Light vegetable and noodle soup
- 2 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 1/8 teaspoon dried dill weed
- 1/2 cup uncooked wide egg noodles (1 1/2 oz)
- 2 cups fresh broccoli florets
- 1 oz fat-free cream cheese
- Place a 12-inch nonstick skillet over medium-high heat. Add chicken and onion; cook, stirring constantly, until onion is tender and chicken just begins to brown, about 4-6 minutes.
- Stir in soup, mustard and dill weed. Increase heat to high and bring to a boil. Stir in noodles; return to a boil. Reduce heat to medium; cover and cook stirring occasionally, for 6 minutes.
- Add broccoli; cook, uncovered, stirring frequently, until broccoli is crisp-tender, about 3 to 4 minutes longer. Remove from heat and stir in cream cheese until well blended. Yields about 1½ cups per serving.
2008© ®/TM of General Mills