PointsPlus™ value: 7
Level of Difficulty: Easy
Preparation Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 15 minutes
Tuna California Pizza
- 2 Tbsp olive oil
- 1 medium garlic clove, minced
- 1 (10 oz) large prepared thin pizza crust
- 1 jar (6 oz) marinated artichoke hearts, without oil
- 1/2 medium red bell pepper, sliced
- 1/2 medium red onion, sliced
- 1 (5 oz) pouch or 1 (5 oz) can chunk white tuna, packed in water
- 1/4 cup fresh basil, chopped (or 1 Tbsp dried basil)
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp black pepper
- 1 cup reduced-fat feta cheese, crumbled
- 1. Preheat oven to 350°F
- 2. In a small bowl, mix olive oil and garlic.
- 3. Spoon olive and garlic mix onto pizza crust.
- 4. In a medium bowl, combine artichokes, red pepper, onion, tuna, basil, salt and pepper.
- 5. Top crust with tuna mixture and then sprinkle with cheese.
- 6. Bake in oven for 10 to 15 minutes or until cheese is browned. Slice into 6 pieces and serve.
- Serving Size: 1 slice