Southwestern Chicken Salad
PointsPlus® Value: 3
Level of Difficulty: Easy
Preparation Time: 0 minutes
Cook Time: 10 minutes
Tyson® Grilled & Ready® Southwestern Chicken Salad
- 4 cups shredded lettuce
- 1/2 cup canned whole-kernel corn, drained
- 1/4 cup sliced black olives
- 1/4 cup canned red kidney beans, rinsed and drained
- 1/4 cup chopped scallion
- 1 bag (6 oz) Tyson® Grilled & Ready® Southwestern Chicken Breast Strips (refrigerated)
- 1/2 cup salsa
- To assemble salads, arrange 1 cup of lettuce on each of four salad plates.
- Top each with 2 tablespoons corn, 1 tablespoon olives, 1 tablespoon beans, 1 tablespoon scallions and 1 1/2 ounces chicken. Serve topped with 2 tablespoons salsa.
Serving Suggestion: Serve with crispy baked tortilla chips on the side. (Chips not included in PointsPlus value).
- Serving Size: 1 salad