Building a recipe
We’ve added the Recipe Builder to the Plan Manager. Here are some tips for using it.
- Under “Name your recipe,” select a name you’ll remember, and a course.
- Type an ingredient in the box next to “Add ingredient,” or drag-and-drop staples from the Cupboard, which makes it easier to add common items like salt over and over!
- You’ll be prompted to adjust measurements. Here’s where you can add a preparation note, like “finely chopped” or “melted.”
- Click the tabs on the side of the ingredients area to add optional instructions and details, like cooking time.
- When you decide on a number of servings, the recipe divides the total PointsPlus®
value of the recipe by that many servings. So with more servings, the PointsPlus
value for each serving decreases…so you can adjust the number of servings to get a PointsPlus value you’re comfortable with.
- When you’re done, click “Save.”