Cheddar Chicken Bacon Ranch Pasta
Community Posted Recipe
Prep time: 20 min
Cook time: 20 min
Select "Post" to show off your original recipe and let others in the Community Recipe Swap try it for themselves. If you want to make this recipe available to only your Community friends, select "Save to my Profile."
This recipe cannot be posted due to an inappropriate word. Please edit
your recipe and post again.
Your recipe cannot be posted at this time. Please try again in a few minutes.
Oops! The Community is currently unavailable. Please check back later to post your recipe. We’re sorry for the inconvenience.
3 oz pancetta
1 Tbsp all-purpose flour
1 serving(s) Hy-Vee 1% Lowfat Milk
13 oz uncooked boneless skinless turkey breast
1/2 lb Pre Healthy Harvest Whole Wheat Blend Pasta, Rotini
1/2 oz Hidden Valley Ranch Salad Dressing & Seasoning Mix, Unprepared
1/2 cup Hy Vee Finely Shredded Cheese, Natural, Mild Cheddar
1/2 tbsp Shedds 60% Vegetable Oil Spread
- 1. Cook pasta according to package directions in boiling salted water; drain, return to pot, and keep warm.
2. Meanwhile, cook pancetta (or substitute bacon, 4 slices) in a large skillet over medium heat until crisp. Drain on paper towels. Drain all but 1/2 tbsp pancetta drippings from the pan.
3. Season turkey (or sub chicken breasts) with salt and pepper. Add the butter to the reserved pancetta drippings, then add the turkey to the same skillet. Cook until tender, no longer pink, and slightly browned.
4. Sprinkle the flour and ranch dressing mix over the turkey, stirring to coat evenly. Stir in the milk, and cook, stirring occasionally, until thickened and bubbly. Stir in the cheddar cheese and half of the reserved pancetta; cook and stir until cheese is melted. Taste for seasoning and adjust as needed.
5. Serve each plate of pasta with more pancetta sprinkled over the top.
You can access thousands of recipes by subscribing to WeightWatchers.com.